THE ARK Christian Ministries is looking for a full time Facilities Manager.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Shop, vehicle, and equipment maintenance
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules and help in the establishment of those
- Assist the Kitchen Supervisor in the preventative maintenance in the kitchen
- Help in direction of volunteers and facilitating their involvement in the physical work on the grounds
- General repair, replacement, and updating of all camp property in the following areas:
- Equipment – machinery, tools, vehicles
- Buildings – structural, heating, plumbing, electrical, general appearance & painting, fire protection systems, swimming pool, etc.
- Grounds – yards, woods, roads, lakes, water system, sewage lines & pumps, fences, landscaping, etc.
- Help in new construction and remodels
- Meet and take direction from Executive Director regarding priorities
- Meet with Guest Services Director for reports of areas of needed repairs
$16-$20 per hour starting depending on experience.
Please complete application linked below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact THE ARK at 765-395-3638 ext. 201 for questions.
Click on the link above for a downloadable fillable application form.