THE ARK Christian Ministries in Converse, Indiana, provides creative ways for people to grow and develop into healthy individuals who positively impact the world in which they live. The programming offered to school systems is geared towards supporting students as they grow academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually, preparing them to impact the world. The programs offered will provide a framework for your school to build an experience where your students interact with trained ARK staff members and explore the great outdoors and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) challenges through experiential learning and peer dynamics.
- Each program can be catered to fit the needs of your students as we partner to foster this growth.
- Each program is led by trained ARK staff and will be joined by representatives from your school.
- Each program has an outdoor experience and asks all participants to be dressed appropriately.
- Each program is designed to include classroom discussion, outdoor experience, and a meaningful time of debriefing and reflection.
If you have a program or topic that would fit the needs of your students or curriculum and you don’t see it listed here, please contact THE ARK. We would love to partner with you to design a custom program for your school group. We can explore topics such as:
- Reptiles and Amphibians of Indiana
- Creepy Crawlies of Indiana
- Mammal Behavior
- Clouds and Weather