Quest: K - 3
Registration begins on February 1. After that date, click on any "Register Now" button to sign up. Sign your student up for a camp session based on the grade they'll enter in the fall. Note, unless marked as a "Day Camp" all camps are overnight ones.
QUEST CAMP Sessions are designed to introduce campers (K-3rd) to camp with an exciting variety of activities like camp tours, visits with the barn animals, singing cool songs, swimming, making crafts, listening to Bible stories, and playing fun games. The Quest Day Camp in June extends a special invitation to grandparents or grandparent-type figures who would like to spend the day with their Quest day camper. Grandparents/adults simply need to complete a separate registration form with an additional registration fee. Other qualified adults will be leading the camp program. This year each child Quest camper must be accompanied by a registered Grandparent/adult camper.
Quest Overnight Sessions (1st - 3rd grades) pack in even more fun and adventure. Campers spend the night in the lakeside cabins and experience more of what a week of camp feels like. These are great opportunities to introduce young people to all the awesome things THE ARK has to offer!
Quest K /1 & Grandparent Day Camp: June 16, 2023 from 9 am to 4:30 pm
Grades: K-1 & Grandparents (or grandparent figure)
Dean: Ashley Otto
This is a fun day for Grandparents (or grandparent figures) to spend with a special incoming Kindergartner or First Grader. We will be swimming this year, and the Camp Store will be open at check-in and the end of the day.
Tentative Schedule for the Day (weather permitting):
- 9:00-9:20 Registration/Make A Bag
- 9:20-10:00 Worship and Teaching Time
- 10:05-10:35 Rotation #1 (Wagon Ride/Craft/Games/ Missions)
- 10:40-11:10 Rotation #2 (Missions/Wagon Ride/ Craft-Games)
- 11:15-11:45 Rotation #3 (Games/Missions/Wagon Ride)
- 11:45-12:15 Lunch
- 12:15-12:30 Free time by Tower Shelter
- 12:30-1:15 Worship and Teaching Time
- 1:15-1:30 Change and go to Rotation #4
- 1:30-2:15 Rotation #4 (Craft-Playground/Nature Walk-Cable Swing-Sno Cone/Swimming)
- 2:15-3:00 Rotation #5 (Swimming-Craft-Playground/Nature Walk-Cable Swing-Sno Cone)
- 3:00-3:45 Rotation #6 (Nature Walk-Cable Swing-Sno Cone/ Swimming/Craft-Playground)
- 3:45-4:00 Head to the conference center for closing
- 4:00-4:30 Worship/ Teaching - Closing Session
- 4:30 Dismissal – MISSION OFFERING!
Basic “Packing” List:
- Water bottle
- Swimsuit and towel
- Bug spray
- Money for missions and camp store if desired
- If desired, a small backpack/bag to carry everything in
- Please dress for the weather
NOTE: Each child camper must have a grandparent figure with them (there may be one grandparent with several kiddos), and every participant (students and grandparents) must be registered before coming. Registration ends on June 10. Participants are NOT eligible for the free T-shirt. (Shirts will be available for sale in the Camp Store.)
Quest 1st & 2nd Grade Overnight: July 5-6, 2023
Grade: 1st & 2nd
Dean: Ashley Greene
If your camper is ready for the next step following the Quest Day Camp, the Quest 1st & 2nd Grade Overnight is a great choice. Aspects of the Quest Day Camp are included with the added excitement of actually spending one night in the Lakeside cabins. Lots of activities are planned to keep these campers moving. Before they know it, their 24 hours of camp are over, and they want more...next year!
Quest 2nd & 3rd Grade Overnight: July 5-7, 2023
Grade: 2nd & 3rd
Dean: Ashley Greene
If two nights at camp sounds like a great time, then the Quest 2nd & 3rd Grade Overnight is just the ticket. Age appropriate activities, including worship through songs, Bible teaching, and a missions experience fill the days. Of course, outside adventure activities including swimming are also part of the schedule!